A New 2200′ Commerial Art & Mineral Gallery Located in
the Heart of Historic Downtown Idaho Springs, CO.
Visit us at 1447 Miner St.
Colorado Art Crafted by Colorado Artists
A unique selection of Semi-Precious Minerals from around the World.
An Immersive Experience into Art, Nature, Music, and Love.
• Brian J Hubbell has brought an amazing collection of Nature and Wildlife Oil Paintings to the Gallery. His artistic style is bold and colorful and has to be seen with your own eyes. He is an avid outdoorsman and has summited 44 of our Colorado Peaks in addition to many other adventures.
• David and Jonathon Swartz (Swartz Bros) These brothers have a vivacious and playful blend of both styles and mediums. We are currently showing approximately 25 of their original works.
• Stuart Smith (Stu Smith) Stu is an award-winning wildlife and nature photographer. His work showcases the best of Colorado Wildlife and our beautiful scenic backdrops.
• Andra Vette (Andra) Andra is an amazing Ceramic Artist displaying handcrafted pieces created with a traditional smoke-fired method. Her work contains many deep symbolisms from her family Latvian and Native American Cultures
• Mary Ehrsam has brought a beautiful collection of abstract paintings with dried florals adhered to the compositions. Her work creates a variety of moods for both traditional and contemporary settings. Her works are presented from 12″ to 60″ works of art.
• Steven Baum (Steve) Steven is an award-winning Fine Arts Photographer and Oilist. His portfolio includes a variety of Colorado Alpine environments and Ski Resort Images. He also specializes in monochromatic landscape and architectural prints.
Steven Galleries offers full representation for qualified Colorado Artists. He has experience as a working / gallery represented artist himself, and understands the challenges that Professional Artists face. Steven performs studio visits to better understand the artists’ process and motivations, and also works with his artists to gain new commissioned works. Artists are also welcome to perform live paintings on site for our patrons as well.
The Gallery is seeking the professional-grade work from the committed working artist. A great attitude and passion for your work is essential.
For representation inquiries, send your resume, artist statement and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steven Baum is an Idaho Springs, Gallerist, Working Artist, and Ski / MTB Instructor. His Mediums are are Fine Arts Photography, Oil Paints, and Ink.
His passion is to craft and supply imagery that communicates the beauty of our Colorado Nature and that generates a positive feelings for all who view his works.
Steven worked nearly two decades as a career Firefighter and Paramedic, and is also a WTC 9/11/01 Responder. Following his Fire Service Career, he obtained 3 Art and Design Degrees and made the shift into life as an Artist and Alpine Photographer.
His artistic work and time spent in the Alpine Tundra has served as an instrumental form of healing from the traumas witnessed during his public safety service.
His ultimate goal is to bring this beauty and healing experiences into people’s everyday experiences through his creative expression.
A passion for life, a respect for nature, and a deep respect and love for each other is what each print is intended for as they hang in your homes and businesses.
Appointments for private weekday viewings are also available upon request.